Theology, Disability and the people of God
Call for Conference papers - download flier HERE for full details!
Celebrating Just Living with Disability in the Body of Christ
A reflection on “God of life, lead us to justice and peace”
Vicki Terrell, founding member of the 'through the whirlwind cinference which in turn gave birth to the DSF Network, had had her above titles publication accepted for publication in the Ecumenical Review, the Journal of the World Council of Churches, Blackwell Publishing Ltd (Blackwell Publishing). it will be published sometime in December 2012.
You can read it HERE
Our Aims & Objects
- To encourage and promote dialogue within and between the faith and disability communities.
- To provide a place for disability communities to explore spirituality
- To advocate for disability issues within faith communities.
- To engage in theological reflection on disability within Aotearoa New Zealand.
- To promote discussion on ethical issues including those that affect human rights.
- To encourage and promote programmes for, with and between Disability and Faith communities