In the beginning ...
was the "Through The Whirlwind" conference. This conference was the genesis for the Disability and Spirituality and Faith Network which was inaugrated immediately following the conference.
Our Aims & Objects
- To encourage and promote dialogue within and between the faith and disability communities.
- To provide a place for disability communities to explore spirituality
- To advocate for disability issues within faith communities.
- To engage in theological reflection on disability within Aotearoa New Zealand.
- To promote discussion on ethical issues including those that affect human rights.
- To encourage and promote programmes for, with and between Disability and Faith communities